Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leap Into A New Life

This is going in the books as best leap year activity ever!

Tomorrow Is February 29th....and how often does that day come around?! Leap Year gives us an extra day in the year! So what are we/you going to do with that extra day, act like it's a normal day...I sure hope not. I mean think about it, we are given an extra day... how many papers were you asked to write in high school on topics such as "what would you do if you were given an extra day in the year". Well here is our chance...let's not let it slip by.

 My thoughts:

 First I wanted to pretend the day didn't exist and skip my "responsibilities" aka class...but as I further thought about this idea, I realized I have an assignment due in one class and a test in another...So that idea was out, because well I am becoming more mature these days. 

Second: Try something new, something I have never done before, but have always wanted to do....but what is this thing exactly..I have less than 24 hours to figure it out.

Third: Come up with some sort of activity or tradition that I can do on leap day and leap day only, It's kind of a fun idea (of course it is...because I came up with it.)...but like the second idea...what will my once every four year tradition be?

What will you do on February 29th- Leap Day? Whatever you end up doing I hope you embrace it. Share your ideas of fun exciting things to do on Leap Day.

Mucho Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment