Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cravings

Day 4: Something I crave

Okay so when I saw what day four was I started thinking of things I craved, both food and non food. So I will share with you my non food craving and my food craving. But do not judge my non food craving because it is kinda cliche, what can I say I am a girl and everyone loves cliche things, which is why they are so cliche right?! Here we go

Non-food Craving: True Deep Love, okay I know what you are thinking, but honestly I can't wait for the time in my life when I find that love where I am just so happy and want to tell the whole world..it will be great. Umm yep that's all I got to back up my True Deep Love Craving :).... here let this picture inspire you

Yes, this is Rhianna


Food Craving: French Fries...Yes, I am American I love them SO much, I also just love carbs and dipping them in sauce...but it has to be fry sauce because I hate ketchup! Beer battered fries are the best..maybe i just crave beer....Whenever I go out to eat I always make sure whatever i am ordering comes with fries, even if the main part of the meal doesn't sound that appealing I know the fries will be divine...and you ask why i don't just order fries..it's fine. . 

You can't look at these and not want some!


So there ya go, these are my cravings. Now you know more about me without even having to talk to me...don't you love the new age of technology.... :).

Mucho Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment