Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Favorite Foods...mmm food

Today as I stood in my kitchen looking for food/getting some water after my awesome work out I started craving a 5 piece spicy chicken nugget with a crunchy chicken go wrap from Wendy's, I thought to myself why am i not craving something like spinach, oranges, carrots..ya know the healthy stuff and well my conclusion....i am highly influenced by the American culture....maybe because i am American..big shocker there. So as i sat contemplating the American influence on my food choices i thought about my favorite food list ,which was first inspired by Zach Johnson..so thanks, and thought I'd record it/share it with you all so enjoy/don't get to hungry reading it :).
  1. Gatorade (nothing is better after a summer run) 
  2. Fries with fry sauce (def go for the iggy's fry or just the beer battered kind)
  3.  Pretzels (you will always find the 6lb bag from costco wherever my body lives)
  4. Chocolate Covered Cinnamon bears (thank you BYU bookstore and Jonny and Rach for the introduction of love)
  5. Chips and Guacamole/fresh or mango salsa
  6. Rice (one time when i purchased lots of rice i was asked if i was having a Mexican celebration..oh the ignorance of American grocery store people haha.)
  7. Pineapple (oh my gosh best fresh thing EVER)
  8. Chicken (just tell me something is chicken and i'll eat it, when i was younger no matter where we went i always ordered chicken fingers and fries...i tend to find it still being a trend in my life0
  9. Pepper Jack Cheese (best cheese ever...for everything ya know grilled cheese, hamburgers...you name it.)
  10. Granola Bars (another staple in my life that i always tend to have around)
Well that's the end of my favorite foods if I would be totally content living off these foods for the rest of my life..really though.

You wanna know something I wish i could have; the joy of living in a 5 million dollar home that has an awesome patio with an outdoor kitchen...here is to finding a rich man to marry...haha but really living in  that kind of house is a big dream of mine! When in St. George i went to the parade of homes and probably fell in love with a lot of the homes :). There ya go you now know what is on my mind rather than homework(ugh). 

mucho amor amigos.   

No comments:

Post a Comment