Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just a Little Respect

So, I finally had the blessed opportunity to see Never Say Never this weekend, and guess what...it was AMAZING, of course I mean really i didn't expect anything less of the Movie. Justin Bieber is a kid who is very talented still trying to be a kid, and people hate him for that?? After seeing this movie my mission is to convert all the haters to people that at least respect the child.

While watching the movie there was a part where they were talking about his future and if he would make it and so on...this part actually made me really sad. To be honest I had my doubts, after his voice drops...what's gonna be left for him, but after watching this movie I realized how talented he really was: he plays the drums, plays the guitar, dances, his hair flip, his in with all the top celebrities, and well a lot of girls love him, but in all seriousness I fully believe he is more than just a teen sensations. I am saying it right here and now that he has the full potential to be the next Michael Jackson.

Why will Justin Bieber be the next Michael Jackson you ask, well he is talented in more ways than one just like Michael, he is super nice, he can sing, he can dance, and he can play instruments.. (throughout the whole movie i was just thinking about This is it ). And guess what i have now converted 2 haters/not interested people into full Bieber Fever fans now...i am pretty proud of myself. Anyway i know this blog is kind of random, but i just wanted to get my voice out there and let you know how much Justin Bieber has affected my weekend. Here is to respect for JB.

Mucho Amor

1 comment:

  1. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THE BEIB CONCEPT EXCEPT FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete