Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Soundtrack Of My Life

So I sensed a theme after reading Zach and Jamie's blogs...they took my idea to heart and recorded it before me..boo ha j/k it's fine as long as  I get the credit for it all..haha I don't want to do homework so here I will share with you the soundtrack of my life...which might be hard for me to make because I am really bad at decisions so here we go:

 Price Tag-Jessie J ft. B.o.B
Sometimes I wish we weren't all so dependent on $, also i just feel like it makes for a great opening credits/intense running scene.


Walk Away-Ben Harper
Ben Harper is pretty great/i love him so this is the song of his I choose to represent my life,  it explains how I feel about moving on, boo..but sometimes you just have to "walk away".

Your Love Is My Drug-Ke$ha
Ke$ha is really great, and let's be honest crushes/boys are my Drug...

Seventy Times Seven-Brand New
Brand new has to be in my soundtrack of life because I've seen them in concert twice..and this song stands for all the times cop-out lines are used in life.    

Forever and Always-Taylor Swift
For all the times I've heard the I love you, or let's get married and next thing you know they are gone...ya know the angry break up moving on song

Break Your Heart-Taio Cruz
"if you fall for me i'm not easy to please" haha best line ever! This is probably my favorite relationship song..shh its fine. 

Float On-Modest Mouse
Bad things happen but ya know you just gotta keep floating on..i know this is contradictory to the quote on my blog..but it's kinda what i seem to do more than not

Airplanes-B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams
Well we all know I loved this song when I first found it. It fits the summer star gazing mood/going back to basics so well!

Angel-Akon
We all know I heart Akon and this is just my happy song, it makes me feel on top of the world. 

I'm Coming Home-J. Cole Ft Skylar Grey
Finding your place and being "back where you belong" is truly a great feeling.   

Time Of Your Song-Matisyahu
To me this song is all about reaching your potential ...gotta love Matisyahu and his inspiration. 

Party in the USA-Miley Cyrus (also the Cyrus virus version is awesome as well) 
Gotta love Miley really though ..,, sometimes when you are nervous you just gotta let loose and put your hands in the air...:)

Captains and Cruise Ships-Owl City
Mention of places in California I mean why else would it be in my soundtrack of life.. But really Owl City got me through a weird phase in life so they are def in my soundtrack of life, and i 'll put them in the happy part where we run to each other after being apart for so long..ha.
  
Happy Ending-Mika
I want this in my soundtrack because it's a song that sings the truth about life and "love" it's not always perfect.

Three Little Birds-Bob Marley
This represents the times I spend on the beach and "don't worry cause everything is gonna be alright", island life is where it's at :).
 
Our Time Now-Plain White T's
This is how I hope to feel when I find true love..happy dance song ha. 

California-Metro Station
This song is for all the spontaneous trips I have gone on..gotta love them!..No one has to know if you decide to go...oh and i just love metro station, always put you in a good mood.

My Life Be Like (Ooh-Aah)-Grits
Okay i may have ripped it off of season 1 of the Buried life...but I do love this song and just imagine it playing as i am longboarding down the canyon...free right, yea that's what I thought.   

Good Life-One Republic
This had to make it because well my blog name didn't just happen..it's because of this song. And really when you look at it, i have a good life.

   
 
There ya go that's the soundtrack of my life....for now, in no particular order. And I chose an odd number of songs because I don't really like even numbers...maybe that means 23 will be a lucky year for me :).   And don't ask how long it took me to compile this list ha..

Mucho Amor!

No comments:

Post a Comment