Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rookie Blogger


Well I always told myself that i would start blogging once I got married and here i am making a blog... but don't worry I am not married yet....So Why am i blogging:

1. I have very inspirational friends who have been blogging
2. I have been slacking on journal writing..so hopefully this will help
3. I am procrastinating work and homework.
4. I want to share my exciting life with friends

I may not be the best at blogging right now...but give me a couple weeks and i will be pro. I hope to share my wonderful life experiences and be an inspiration to some of you just as are my great blogger friends are to me! So Here is to blogging!

4 comments:

  1. Morgan, welcome to the blogging world. I am excited to read all about your life. And, I'm glad that you are enjoying life and not married yet, it will come, enjoy life, and when you find the right man, you will know it! Hold true to yourself!

    Love Ya,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I am adding you to our list! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgo! I'm so excited that you decided to start blogging! I'm also pretty happy about the fact that your very first picture up here was of you lonboarding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHA! I knew you would fold eventually!! :) Welcome

    ReplyDelete