Sunday, October 31, 2010

Time For Change

This makes me Happy!


Okay so this week has been probalby one of the best weeks of fall semester, why? Because I was socail again..I played with old friends, I played with new friends...and there is just something about being with friends and
people that make you soo happy!

Even with this week being as amazing as it was, I still feel like i need to change my life..hence why I started by chainging the look of my blog, there are just those times in life when you NEED a change in your life.

So what things am I going to change?
My Hair: I am so board with it, and I want new bangs badly!!
(Any suggestions for hair styles accepted!)
My Room: I never fully got it decorated the way i wanted this year..i kinda feel embarressed when people come in my room, because it doesn't fully represent me..or what i want it to reprsent.
(Help with moving furniture would be geat :)
My Free Time Activities: Sometimes i am disapointed in what i end up doing or getting done in the hours I am home.

These three things are what I am going to focus on this month! First off with my hair, well we all know i am really bad with making decisions, so here is an example of a hair style I liked having. And this is an example of how like my bangs, but i would maybe do more piecy bangs...uhh i suck at decisions. So any input would be awesome :)!

Next with my room, well it's small and there is not much room for rearanging, but i have one idea, and then i am going to finally print pictures from costco and put them on my wall...oh and i am going to get a plant..so who wants to come pant shoppings?!

And lastly with my free time activities...well first I am going to be good at gettting homework done in a timely manner. And i vow not to spend too much time on the computer as the weather starts to get colder..it's going to be hard, but I plan on staring up crafts/frinedship braceltes, reading, and visting friends more often!

So here is to Change! My list is here on the internet, so know you can all keep tabs on if i really reach my goal for the month! So if you are feeling down or not so happy with how things are going, try changing some things up, oh and visiting old friends always makes your day brighter!!


Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I like this mucho.
    I want in on plant shopping (shocker)
    AND
    Remember how we said that we were going to do crafts together?
    Let's make it happen.

    ReplyDelete