Friday, December 17, 2010

Day Dreamer

Okay so sometimes I really like to think about my future/Day dream about what I want in it or what I imagine it to be like. The biggest things I think about are where i am going to live, type of job i will have, and the type of car I am going to have...so American i know..but shh it's okay, oh and my future family.
So here are a few picture of my future vision!
 

 LIVING

Oh just Northern California...mmm


Isn't it beautiful!



JOB

Oh Just A Resort In California


CAR

We all know i LOVE jeeps..beautiful


                                                                      

HAPPINESS 
Let us not forget the Day I get married :) 





Don't Worry He'll get bigger and will protect me.






















































































































































2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH!! IT'S LIKE MASH!! Can we play when we get back. I've always wanted a border collie. I'll come to your place and play with him every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Please move to Northern California with your future hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete