Thursday, December 23, 2010

Who are You

So sometimes with all the of life's busy-ness and crazy-ness we get lost and forget who we are, what we stand for and can loose our true self. I pretty much have these amazing friends named, Zach and Jamie, sometimes when we get together we have pretty deep conversations, we are mature like that. Anyway, one day we were trying to figure out what personality class Jamie was.. you know things like artsy, skater, emo, preppy, that type of thing. Well we were kind of having a hard time. I said Hippie and she wasn't fully into that idea, BUT then i came up with what she really is, are you ready for this....

GREEN SLEEVE: a green sleeve is one who loves the earth, plants, animals, and being unconventional you know- JAMIE.

Jamie's Green Sleeve coimin out.
Green Sleeve..YEA?


you may think this is Hippie, but no it is different, believe me just talk to Jamie for an hour and you will know what i mean. Some are not fully approving of the new class or idea, but i am pretty proud of myself for coming up with it :).

Okay well after this great talk with Jamie and Zach, i started thinking: who am i? What are my real passions, not what i wish my real passions were? I was beginning to think i didn't fit into any category, which sure no one wants to fit into a mold, but i was getting discourgaed thinking i was just some sort of posser in everything i did. And then it came to me, don't worry i know you are all gonna be shocked by this one, i am a...
 
SURFER GIRL/ BEACH BUM: Yes i am one who loves the beach, 
 my favorite brand/style of clothing is Roxy,  the one piece of clothing i would stay in forever if i could would be my swimming suit, i love the air-dry hair look oh and no make-up/natural, and even though the waves make me motion sick that does not take my love for the beach and sun away. So Yes i have found who i am. Why i was born and raised in Utah continues to be my biggest question in life. So i love pictures, so i am going to share some of my favorite pictures that capture my surfer girl/beach bum-ness..enjoy:

Yes, my room.should have given away my type..but like i said sometimes you get lost and forget.


This Cartwheel represents my excitement of being on the beach
 























































































Yes dance parties on the Beach are a must!
        







 
Hawaii Hair!

just layin on the beach..Yes please!


Challenge for the new year: Find your true passions and be proud with who/what you really are. I hope you enjoy reading this, because i enjoyed writing it and finding pictures.

Mucho Amor and Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Morgo! You truly are my inspiration in my whole life! I have decided since reading this post that I am going to embrace being a green sleve!!! This is probably my favorite post that I have ever read.

    ReplyDelete