Friday, December 3, 2010

WOW

Can you believe it is December already?! Where did November go? This semester is almost over, and I am SO excited to be done with school and be with my family and visit Amy in good old West Virginia. But The other day I was thinking where have i gone this semester...have i made any new friends, well guess what dawned on me....I have been holding on to the past and not moving forward. Yes, of course I can still be friends with the friends who have graduated and gotten married, but i need to grow where i have been planted.

I was reading in Alma 60 and this part of a verse hit me "..for behold, ye yourself s know that ye have been appointed to gather together men" This scripture helped me realize i have been focusing too much on me and the past and i need to look forward to the future and reach out to the new people around me. Doing this will make me so much more happier! And i want to do some sort of Christmas volunteer work!
                         
Anyway with December here and November gone, i want to list off a couple of things i am grateful for in my life and so blessed to have:
  1. My amazing family
  2. Strong, inspiring Friends
  3. My health
  4. Education
  5. The Gospel
  6. Cameras which give me Pictures/memories
  7. Head bands
  8. Online television 
  9. Temples!
  10. I-pod
  11. Car
  12. Paid for housing
  13. Roommates 
  14. Hawaii/beaches
  15. Longboarding
  16. Perfume
  17. An abundance of food (sometimes i complain i have no food, but really it's not true)
  18. Clothes..that for the most part are cute
  19.  Water
  20. My running shoes
Man sometime it feels great just to write and let things out

Mucho Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment