Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Favorite Blessings

It's that time of year again, where we are blessed to take time and reflect on all the blessings in our lives. Yes we should be thankful more than just once a year, but sometimes it is nice to have a holiday dedicated to it. Every Thanksgiving I like to make a favorites/thankful list of my year...because shouldn't your favorite things be things you are thankful for? So here is my list of the Year




Favorite Blessings 2011
  1. Family (truly my family is the BEST for me)
  2. Austin Choosing to Serve an  LDS missionary . (In Panama)
  3. Jesus
  4. Family Vacation to ATL/ SC
  5. Rooming with 3 talented/intelligent girls
  6. Kari Ann Bitter (She's gotten me through so much)
  7. My Adorable Nieces
  8. Bountiful BFF's, (Friends i can truly be myself around)
  9. Running
  10. Nike
  11. Disneyland Trips
  12. Boyfriend (He is sweet)
  13. Food
  14. Nice Apartment
  15. School ( sometimes)
  16. Nail Polish
  17. Parenthood
  18. JSMB friends/work
  19. Sleepovers where you eat junk all night
  20. Summer time
  21. Sisters
  22. Being a Member of the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
  23. A Living Prophet
  24. Prayer/Scriptures
  25. Confrence
  26. Amy DeLawder (and our phone conversations)
  27. Being Part of 11-11-11
  28. Pictures
  29. Under the Mistletoe Album
  30. Married Friends...sometimes they give me mature advice
  31. Weddings
  32. Temple
  33. Bibingka (it's delicious)
  34. Movies/TV
  35. Beaches
  36. Clothes/Accessories (hats,sunglasses,shoes,jackets)
  37. Rihanna/Niki Minaj/New Boyz ( just a few of my fav music people)
  38. BYU Hawaii and my 2008 adventure
  39. BYU sports
  40. St. George Trips
  41. Acne Medication (weird but true)
  42. JJ (my sleeping teddy bear buddy)
  43. Longboarding on the Boulevard  
  44. Perfume
  45. Roxy Brand
  46. Hugs/Cuddling
  47. Concerts
  48. Hearts
  49. The Sun
  50. Star Gazing
  51. Hiking
  52. Life (there are so many things just waiting to be discovered.)
There is definitely a lot more I am thankful for, but here is just a short list for you see a few great things in my life that bring me happiness that I am so blessed to have. What things are you thankful for?

Mucho Amor.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH I'M NUMBER 6!!!!...which makes up for #29. I love you morgana!

    ReplyDelete