Friday, November 25, 2011

I-Pod Suffle

Day: 1; This one time my boyfriend had this great idea to blog EVERYDAY...I then reminded him how I barley blog once a month, so like good daters do, we compromised and and decided 2 blogs a week until Christmas. So I thought I would start a 30 day challenge one day and the next day blog about ya know something holiday'y or whatever I feel like.
So Today, even though this is not the correct order, I decided to do the i-pod shuffle cuz I love music and decided it would be fun. So my i-pod shuffle first 10:

1. In the Middle of the Night
-Billie Joel

 2. The Greatest Gift
-Felicia Sorensen Wolfe EFY 2006

3. Beautiful Mysterious
-Tribal Seeds

4. This Is The Future
-Owl City

5. Party In The USA
-Miley Cyrus

6. If It's Lovin' That You Want
-Rihanna

7. Air Traffic
-Owl City

8. Kountry Gentleman
-Family Force 5

9.  Almost There, Going Nowhere
-The Starting Line

10. Love Hurts
-Incubus

Well I accomplished our goal this week :), so far so good, one wed and one on Friday...I am on fire. Here's to blogging twice a week, wish me luck.

Mucho Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment