Thursday, November 10, 2011

What's New

I know, I know, it has been forever since I last blogged and lots of stuff has def happened since. One thing is Justin Bieber's new Christmas Album "under the mistletoe" Which is pretty much amazing..please listen to it. Tonight i found this article and it speaks the truth so sure go ahead and read it now...it may change your perception of him :).



http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705394124/Bieber-is-controversial-but-also-talented.html?pg=1

I know it seems like I am obsessed sometimes...but i just really think he is great and he def needs to be respected by all the haters....sure you don't have to love him, but please respect him.

Oh p.s. I got a Boy friend today..his name is Joe Mora....sure just look him up on facebook if you wanna know more.

Mucho Amor

2 comments: