Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just When You Thought You Knew Me

Only 2 more weeks of School...AHHH i kinda freak out a lot, so naturally instead of working on school work i blog, because it's funner (which i just learned is in the dictionary, so all you english people that cringe it's fine:) ).
So to continue with my goal of blogging twice a week i will share Day 1:

5 things people don't really know about me

1. I hate using knives while eating, it just takes time and I would just love if only using forks and our fingers could be proper etiquette.

2. I really really really hate spending money on anything, but I LOVE new things and shopping...don't ask how it all works out. I have constant battles with my self in stores on weather i should buy something especially when it's something I am going to be needed I try to hold off on buying it as long as I can.

3.I Love Having my back scratched. This is all thanks to my dad, when i was younger my dad would make the rounds to each kids room at night and scratch our backs while he talked to us. I love how relaxing it is and i just love it. 

4. I think even numbers are gross. Odd numbers sound prettier and look prettier to me. In card games, if we have the choice I deal out an odd number of cards to everyone, my favorite number is 333 (it's just lucky) and I wish i could stay 23 forever or at least skip 24 eww. Odd numbers are just better.

5. I HAVE to be wearing earrings when I am in public. I wear earrings when i swim, when i run, they are an essential part of what I wear everyday. I feel like I look like a boy if i don't have studs or any sort of earring in. The only time i am not wearing earrings is when i am sleeping.

Mucho Amor

1 comment:

  1. I never noticed number five, probably since I've seen you so many times right after you wake up or at night after you've gotten all ready for bed, but I knew the first four! ;-)

    ReplyDelete