Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bieber Fever

                                                                 
Alright I'll admit it, I have Bieber Fever...but I mean really is it that big of a surprise to those of you who know me?!..I sure hope not, because I mean really he fits all the criteria:

  1.  skater boi, check
  2. Young boi(this is not meant to be pedophile)...check
  3. Shaggy hair...check
  4. Pretty face...check
  5. Sings ridiculous pop songs...check
Yep he's pretty much got it all for me to jut love him, so naturally when i saw the trailer for his new movie, I got super excited...and it may just be me, but it looks pretty good to. Now all I need is someone to come see it with me :), any takers?!

3 comments:

  1. http://dongrunon.blogspot.com/2010/11/hangin-with-justin.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love you! And of course you love Bieber! It is only natural for you! It would be weird if you didn't!

    ReplyDelete