Monday, November 15, 2010

An Artist's Inspiration

Friday night i was inspired by a great canvas painting. I was in my apt complex's clubhouse playing pool and i just kept thinking how cool the painting was and that i wanted one just like it!! So naturally, because of my new obsession to be artsy/creative, i came home and started sketching what I hope will eventually become my own Canvas painting. Below is my sketch of what i have accomplished so far. I wish i could have found a good picture of my inspirational piece, but sadly i couldn't...you might just have to come to the club house and see it yourself.

Creating this has made me happy! I am so excited to paint it, so i hope you enjoy it, and find something you enjoy to do as well!


each square will eventually represent a piece of who i am

3 comments:

  1. my favorite part of this masterpiece, so far, is the tinker bell. it's super great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love you! Great idea. Too bad we are not roommates and can't do them together :( Oh I just got really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgo, I love it. I love that we love the same things as well :)

    ReplyDelete