Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Favorites-BYU Football

Last Saturday being BYU's last home game and This Saturday being the BYU vs Utah game, it's only fitting i express my thankfulness for this sport.

I am thankful for the opportunity I have had to go to the games and sit with friends and family. Ever since I was a little girl,yes you can call me  brainwashed, I remember wearing a BYU shirt/sweatshirt and sitting in crisp fall air watching some good  BYU football. Once I made it to collegem even though I attend UVU, I as able to purchase a BYU all sports pass, allowing me into all BYU sport games..mostly used for football and basketball. Being able to go to games with friends was one of the best times EVER...you know copying the cheerleader moves and dancing on the bleachers (which is how i met Amy, we were sitting with some mutual guy friends of ours and we both started dancing on the bleachers and become the best of friends!)

Anyway BYU football brings me so much joy, I love the thrill of watching the plays and thinking: are they gonna catch the ball?, run the ball?, make the touch down? oh and let's not forget the times when I get to sit with my family and eat delicious food in the cougar club tent before the game, at half time, and get delicious free drinks and treats!

Ah it's so exciting! So Today i am thankful for BYU football because i get an adrenaline rush while watching it, I get to see my family, I get to be surrounded by people all enjoying the same game, and i get to enjoy the awesome stadium music, it's great. So whatever your sport or college team go out and enjoy the LIFE it brings to you as you stand in that stadium surrounded by others, who share your same love for the game.
 

 The fam at the Vegas bowl..and Yes it WAS freezing in Vegas.
The impulse Washington trip..to watch some BYU football!


We just love games!


Me with some of my favorite nieces

Me and Kari at the last home game this year

No comments:

Post a Comment